Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paperspace/modelspace skewed

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
CLandscape
1876 Views, 3 Replies

paperspace/modelspace skewed

I am using AutoCAD LT 2012 and I've been having various problems that I have not seen on other versions before.

This one is strange. A few elements within my drawing are viewing from paperspace (and printing) differently than they view in modelspace.

I have a block that is distorted (skewed) in paperspace, but not modelspace. I have hatches that in modelspace have lines around them, but in paperspace they are to the left of their boundaries. My object snap is behaving oddly too on these objects, it is snapping to random points and not to the actual nodes (perhaps it is snapping to the actual location of the objects and not where I see them in modelspace...) Very confusing.

I have redrawn the viewports and this has not fixed this. I have ensure UCS follow is not on (in vports or modelspace), as this was previously. Incidentally, this occured at the same time that my zoom started to freeze and I had to start zoom>extents to see my whole drawing.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CLandscape
in reply to: CLandscape

Ah! Fixed it! some of my drawing had an elevation and was on a different Z plane.

Message 3 of 4
Charles_Shade

FLATTEN Command emulation if you ever need it:

-Flatten Z coordinate:
^C^C_move;_all;;0,0,0;0,0,1e99;_move;_p;;0,0,0;0,0,-1e99;

Message 4 of 4
CLandscape

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost