Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to combine pages to print as a bundle insted of printing each pg.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
darrenjosephriley
245 Views, 1 Reply

how to combine pages to print as a bundle insted of printing each pg.

i am kind of new at this - need help in knowing how to use the 2009 LT version in printing - want to know how to combine many pages so i can print it off one time instead of going to each page to print each page off. i know that with PDF files thay can be merged and printed off, can we do the same in autocad?

also, when i try to open many pages at one time, it crashes after say 9 to 10 pages are opened up - can this be set to open up say 40 - 50 pages to print them off as well?

give me some helpful hits as to how to do all types of printing in autocad - it will be greatly appreciatred.

thanks,
darren riley
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Have you tried PUBLISH?

Are all your layouts set to the same plot parameters?

What do you mean by "opening pages"?

Is this many files?

Do you use layouts?

CTRL and SHIFT work the same when as other Windows applications when choosing multiple layouts.

There really is only PLOT and PUBLISH in CAD. These will get you the output you need but you have to set it up. You can PLOT DWG to PDF within the PLOT utility of CAD and then pick from the destination folder to plot to the Windows installed printing device.

regards,

cshade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost