AutoCAD LT General Discussion

chesterj
Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

hatch patterns

360 Views, 1 Replies
10-19-2010 02:25 PM

I want to up grade my hatch patterns, I have down loaded a series of patterns but can not bring into my auto cad

I am using auto cad lt 2011

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 2 (336 Views)

Re: hatch patterns

10-20-2010 04:56 AM in reply to: chesterj

Better, faster, able to leap tall buildings hatch patterns! Now that's the stuff!

The patterns need to be in a folder in the Autocad search path. I place user created and other hatches in the Support folder. At the bottom of the aclt.pat file there is a place for user defined patterns to be placed to help with migration of future releases. In LT 2008 Patterns placed in the Supprt folder show up under the Custom tab. in LT 2011 they are under another tab. That discussion is here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT/2011-LT-Importing-Hatch-Patterns/m-p/2748794#U2748794

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community