Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eTransmit resource manager error - Windows 8/Autocad LT 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
salmelaarch
1938 Views, 4 Replies

eTransmit resource manager error - Windows 8/Autocad LT 2014

OS: Windows 8, AutocadLT 2014 (both are newly installed on a new computer)

1. When I click Transmittal Setup on Standard

I get the following message:

Cannot find the resource string number 24474 in resource Acc Core 70

After clicking ok on the error message, i could still package my files. Its just that the error message pop up each time. 

2. When I have a new Transmittal Setup, and I click on my new setup (not standard)

I get the following message:

RESOURCE MANAGER ERROR
Unable to locate resource string. Rseource Manager is not correctly installed

then another error message pop out:

Cannot find the resource string number 24474 in resource Acc Core 70

then another error message pop out:

FATAL ERROR:

Unhandled access violation writing 0x0011 exception at 11h

then autocad terminates. 

Any help is much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I have also experienced a similar issue, if not the same issue.

Windows 7 64-bit, AutoCAD LT 2014

No matter the drawing, no matter the workstation. Any drawing I open and try to e-transmit I get this error:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at e3e76f2eh

AutoCAD then crashes. It is unable to handle e-transmitting... this is serious as it prevents us from being able to coordinate our work between consultants.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: shane.gaignard

The first post seems to have a corrupt or missing AutoCAD core file: yours would appear to be unrelated to the exact issue at the top and ony have a single final symptom equivalent.

Can you, Shane G, post a screenshot of both of your eTransmit pop-ups? I can't reproduce the problem here in 2014 and Win7 64bit Pro.
Also, do you have another PC with LT2014 on it to test?
Message 4 of 5
ngaxs
in reply to: salmelaarch

I also am having issues that are very similar to what you are having. I recently upgraded to 2014 Lt/Windows 8.

I am learning the etransmit tool using Mastering AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 book by George Omura. I was following the instructions set on Chapter 27 and ran into these errors:

When I try to modify in the Transmittal set up I get a pop up that reads:  Cannot find the resource string number 24474 in resource AecCore 70. After clicking Ok it goes to Modify Transmittal Setup dialog box

I also got a pop up that read: Unable to locate resource string, Resource Manager is not correctly installed

Any help?

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: salmelaarch

Your file contains an object type your version of LT cannot handle; you either need to remove it, find an object enabler for it, fully patch/update/fix LT, or ask the file originator/creator that was not using LT to fix the file for you with -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command.

There seem to be dozens of reports of the same exact issue over the years caused by this. Explore for other ideas: http://www.google.com/search?q=Cannot+find+the+resource+string+number

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost