Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwg compare plug-in

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AJAMP
2602 Views, 7 Replies

dwg compare plug-in

I was told that I should download and install DWG compage plug-in to compare 2 dwg files.  I have downloaded the file and installed it (at least I got the "successfully installed" message) but when I open AutoCAD LT 2013 it does not show up on the plug-ins tab and using the dwgcompare command returns an "unknown command" response.  Am I missing something in the initialization of this plug-in?

Mark

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Charles_Shade
in reply to: AJAMP

What is the link to this plug-in?

AutoCAD LT is not TurboCAD Pro.

Message 3 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: Charles_Shade

i am assuming its the one from the exchange app store which doesn't work with lt only with full blown autocad and  the verticals

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3adwgcompare%3a...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
AJAMP
in reply to: DarrenP

This is the link I was given.

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/2013/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3adwgco...

We are using AutoCAD LT 2013 and I need to compare and combine edits that were made to the same file by 2 different editors 'simultaneously'.

Mark

Message 5 of 8
Charles_Shade

On the right side there is a matrix that shows what this App is compatible with.

AutoCAD LT is not mentioned here.

Message 6 of 8
pendean

No such tool exists for LT: sorry.
Message 7 of 8
scdait

The exact same problem happened when I install it for Autocad 2015 (Full). Any advise what could be the problem?
Message 8 of 8
pendean
in reply to: scdait

Contact that add-on author through that website in the link way up top for help (even if it says Autodesk) and ensure it says it works on your version of AutoCAD and Windows.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost