Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't activate AutoCAD 2011 LT

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1002 Views, 3 Replies

can't activate AutoCAD 2011 LT

Please help me, I using my company AutoCAD, but cannot activate using the product key.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You are either entering the wrong code or more than likely someone at your office already used that license number to upgrade to a newer version.
Go talk to your IT/CAD manager or boss and confirm either situation. Not much anyone here can do about it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Hi Pen, we enter the correct lic key and we didnt upgrade to other version since the license of this autocad is good for single license only. is there a way i can activate to used the autocad lt 2011 working properly thank you
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If your product was ever under Subscription and then lapsed, this could be the problem.  Autodesk 2011 products are retired.  However, if it was never upgraded or not expired under Subscription, then you may still be able to activate it. 

See this KB for more information on invalid serials:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-S...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost