Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acad.vlx AutoCAD LT 2012

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
cathy_williams
2792 Views, 7 Replies

acad.vlx AutoCAD LT 2012

I believe a dwg I am trying to access is effected by the acad.vlx virus as an alert comes up to check autodesk for solution (ID: TS13717811) however the published solution doesn't seem to work for the latest version of AutoCAD LT 2012 as it asks me to access a file in the support folder which doesn't exist on my system. Please advise.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: cathy_williams

If the problem is one file, fix the file, don't spend time trying anything else: RECOER command to open it, then PURGE everything, SAVE, turn on/thaw all layers, WBLOCK out the content to a new file.

Then open a blank template of yours, INSERT the new file, explode, and enjoy.

Message 3 of 8
cathy_williams
in reply to: pendean

THANK YOU

Message 4 of 8
yetirawr

Hi!

Ok, but what if it's not just one file but heaps of them?!!! (still with LT 2012)....

Thanks!

Message 5 of 8
pendean
in reply to: yetirawr

Are you sure it's the same problem? RECOVER command instead of OPEN do much if you test on a few files?

Message 6 of 8
Ing.ASPA

I guess it's the same problem: I also get the message about ID: TS13717811.

When I try to open a file, the windows about the missing language pack pops up. If instead I try to RECOVER it, I get the following message: "Audit detected no errors in recovered database".

Ta!

Message 7 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Ing.ASPA
Message 8 of 8
SolarHype
in reply to: cathy_williams

That worked with Windows XP and AutoCAD LT 2012.  Thanks.  I had forgotten that trick.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost