Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XClip\ping of arched area becomes straigth

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
octavio2
228 Views, 3 Replies

XClip\ping of arched area becomes straigth

I created a pline around some arches and then offset the pline about one inch and X -Clipped the area to simplify to what I want to show.  Then the X-Clippings which are supposed to be arched became straight.  I assume this can be sloved with a setting.  Please avise.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: octavio2

REGEN may smooth the lines.

You may also want to look at the Display Resolution settings under OPTIONS, Display tab

(I'd link a Help file to this but it seems Display Resolution is not recognized in the Search field.)

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: octavio2

Without a DWG file, it's hard to tell: but there is no 'setting', it's usually tied to your objects types, dimensions and offset distance more than anything else.

Message 4 of 4
octavio2
in reply to: Charles_Shade

VIEWRES in the computer is set to 20000 in model space and  1 in paper space in the range between 1 to 20000.  Is that the best setting?

SPLINESEGS are set to 1 in both model space and paper space,  Are these the deg\faults and best settings?

Also, the fast zoon is set to yes now (I had it to "no", it seems).  Can you also advice if it is better to set it yes or no?

This is for my work computer, whih has AutoCAD Lite 2013.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost