Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find the tablet overlay for AutoCAD LT 2014?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MICUnna59423
1352 Views, 4 Replies

Where can i find the tablet overlay for AutoCAD LT 2014?

Where can i find the drawing for the tablet overlay for LT 2014?
I cannot find it on the original DVD. I cannot find it in the installation. I searched for tablet.dwg and tablet overlay.dwg etc.

I opened all sample files. I cannot find one that matched the configuration of LT 2014 on these official support sites (found Lt 2010 version).

My last version of LT was 2000 on a now crashed computer. So i cannot migrate older files. I dont have the knowledge to migrate it either.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hwalker
in reply to: MICUnna59423

Hi and welcome

It looks like Autodesk stopped bundling the tablet drawing with later versions of Autocad. BUT you can customise the tablet commands. First use the LT2010 template. I only found an LT2008 template and LT2009 template, but nothing had changed between them.

Then see if the command TABLET works.

Also if you type TABLET into the help menu there is a lot of information there for you as well.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 5
MICUnna59423
in reply to: hwalker

Thanks for your comment. But customisation by myself is not an option. I have to do my work! I cannot spend much time to customize it by myself. The rule ist installation - printout - calibration and go! I hope that some Autodesk authorities will read this and correct there decision.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: MICUnna59423

There is no going back, sorry, the times have moved on from tablets.

What's wrong with using the 2010 version you found? Tablets died with Autodesk a long time ago, so any format you find will most likely still work with the legacy Tablet options till around in the program.

Message 5 of 5
MICUnna59423
in reply to: pendean

Meanwhile i found out that the 2010 design of the tablet overlay is identical with my old 2000 design. But he tablet overlay definition of 2014 is not identical with the 2000/2010 overlay.
Now i have to find out if the 2014 definition carry new useful features and i have to rebuild the overlay drawing manually. Alteratively i have to redifine the the tablet menus with the CUI to fit the old overlay drawing.

I never found it useful to work with all those toolboxes on the display. I configured AotoCAD with a drawing/workspace window as big as possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost