Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacom Tablet right click

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
MartinFEC
14138 Views, 5 Replies

Wacom Tablet right click

So I have just upgraded from LT 2011 to LT 2014 and the only issue I have came a cross so far is getting right click to work using using my Wacom Bamboo tablet.

My Windows settings are set so "Press and hold = Right click" but it is not working in model space or paper space. It works fine on other applications just not AutoCAD LT 2014.

I am hoping that there is a setting in autocad I can't find to make this work. I had no problem in 2011 I just plugged it in and it worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: MartinFEC

Nothing in LT for that: as a test, can you right click with a standard mouse?
Message 3 of 6
MartinFEC
in reply to: pendean

Yes right click works normally with my normal mouse.
It does seem to work intermittently on the ribbon but not in model space. If I am working in another app then switch back to CAD it works on the ribbon. So it is very strange.
Message 4 of 6
whammer
in reply to: MartinFEC

Had the same problem. Tried disabling Press+Hold, but it didn't help. Finally found something that worked from this blog post:

http://blog.jorgenslist.com/post/74465654181/how-to-turn-off-wacom-pen-feedback-in-windows-8-1

In your Wacom Tablet Properties, under Mapping, turn off Windows Ink. It's on by default (at least in Windows 8.1). My right-click started working in AutoCAD 2015 and that annoying ring that also caused screen lag went away, too.

Message 5 of 6
richardbeatson
in reply to: whammer

Thanks for this post on the right-click issue. Turning off windows-ink solved it.

Message 6 of 6

Thank you very much for the windows ink tip. Been racking my brain for 3 hours to get this working right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost