Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted LINE created when I move the mouse

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
693 Views, 3 Replies

Unwanted LINE created when I move the mouse

Hello Everyone,

Just to ask how to solve the problem, i'd installed Autocad LT 2015 in Notebook and after done installation I open my old drawing and when i move a mouse to anywhere a line come out even i'm not tick for line tool, many movement i did, many line created like a messy page. How to solve this problem or anyone have faced with this problem before can help me to figure it out. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

LINE command is started? As in you can pick it, move it, use LIST command on it?
Of is 2015 beating up on your video card and the simple command REGEN or REGENALL will get rid of these "lines"? If yes, try first turning off LINESMOOTHING variable (usage explained in HELP) then try changing hardware acceleration if that did not work.

PS: That screenshot is so tiny it's a blob. Best you can do?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I already found the solution, where I just OFF the hardware acceleration and its work!. Go to 3DCONFIG in short cut command for Graphic Performance and Off it for Hardware Acceleration. Thank you. anyway the line cannot be move, pick or edit, it is just because of graphic matter.
Message 4 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello

Which graphic card is inside your PC ?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost