AutoCAD LT General Discussion

joshure
Message 1 of 2 (483 Views)

Un-grouping an array

483 Views, 1 Replies
07-03-2012 07:57 AM

So I have created an array to layout my drawing of some blocks that I created. I took each array and copied it (not as an array) Now I want to drill down and do a count of the blocks that are in my drawing. 

How can I "explode" the arrays so that I no longer have any 'arrays' but now just my blocks? 

basiclly I am building large arrays and need to count items after they are spaced out. what is the best way to do this if not able to explode or exit the arrays?

Thanks,

Josh

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: Un-grouping an array

07-05-2012 05:55 AM in reply to: joshure

I take it you did not actually try EXPLODE command yet?

PROPERTIES command gives you row/columns counts if you select an ARRAY too, if you want to avoid exploding.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community