Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stretching in Dyn Blocks Moves Line

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kkline116
332 Views, 2 Replies

Stretching in Dyn Blocks Moves Line

Sorry to post so many threads... but this is my first time trying to set these up and I keep coming across issues that searching the interenet doesn't solve. Smiley Frustrated

Please see the attached drawing. It's for a conveyor system, and the idea is that when you insert the block, you could then select the size of the conveyor and the angle of the turn (straight sections are another block).

What is suppose to happen is, when you insert the block, you stretch the conveyor to the size desired, and the rest of the block should scale to match. Then you select the angle of "turn", and you're good to go.

I got it all to work except... when you stretch the line out, everything scales, but the line doesn't stay in place and just stretch to the left, it moves, which leaves a gap where the conveyor should be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kkline116
in reply to: kkline116

Just figured it out...

My "selection box" was around the whole line, not just the part I wanted to stretch.

Duh... sorry...

Thanks!!!

Message 3 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: kkline116

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost