Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Scale - options are gone

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stonedetails61
277 Views, 2 Replies

Standard Scale - options are gone

never had this happen before:  I'm in paper space and I want to scale my viewport.  I click on the viewport and go to Properties.  On the Standard Scale line in the Misc section of the Properties box I click on the drop down box to choose my scale, and I only have 2 or 3 options of scales available!  What happened to all the choices?  I have been taking an online course in AutoCAD LT 2014 and may have made some set up changes recently to my system, but what could I possibly have changed that would cause me to lose all my scale choices?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: stonedetails61

They can be added or deleted, just like everything else: looks like you or someone deleted the options they did not want previously.

Read this tip: http://ltunlimited.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/06/set-default-list-of-annotation-scales.html
Message 3 of 3
stonedetails61
in reply to: pendean

Makes perfect sense...guess I have always been spoiled since I've relied upon the default options.  Thanks for the quick reply...and thank you for the useful link.   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost