Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Manager Error 2014lt and 2015lt

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
biedanne
2005 Views, 4 Replies

Resource Manager Error 2014lt and 2015lt

Over the last few days, I have started getting a Resource Manager Error "Cannot find the resource string number yadda in resource AecCore70"

I can get out of it by hitting enter or escape several times while the stringe number changes, but it is a pain.

It is happening on drawings that I have used and updated for years, from an engineer that I have worked with for a decade, and with a new drawing that just came in. I've been using 2014lt, so I tried it in 2015lt (not using that until I can turn off the stinkin' badges), and had the same issue. I checked the properties of two and they are AEC_MVBLOCK_REF. Exploded they give me no trouble.

I can't think of anything that has changed in my system.

Ideas?

Windows 7 Pro, SP1, 64 bit

16GB RAM

NVIDIA Quadro 2000

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: biedanne

There have been variations of that error for quite some time: are these files from AutoCAD Civil (or REVIT)? Or were contents in those files copied from AutoCAD Civil (or a DWG file from REVIT)?

Popular solution:
- Open the file(s) in question in AutoCAD Civil3D (as high/new a version as possible) and "export to autocad" from there to destroy/remove the content.
- Try and do the same in LT2014/2015 using -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command (there is a dash in the name).
- Ensure LT2014 is fully patched/updated.
- Repair reinstall LT.
- There is no Civil Object Enablers for LT for that possible fix is ruled out.

There are a few more options posted: https://www.google.com/webhp?tab=ww&ei=ogNQU8q6EKiEygGVx4GQDQ&ved=0CBMQ1S4#q=Cannot+find+the+resourc...
Message 3 of 5
biedanne
in reply to: pendean

Dean,

-EXPORTTOAUTOCAD from AutoCAD 2014lt worked. But that seems to be a file by file solution. But, then again, better than nothing. 

2014lt is fully updated/patched.

I do not know what programs are used to create the files I am provided by outside engineers.

I may try a re-install and see if that gets rid of it all together.

Thank you for your help once again.

Anne

Message 4 of 5
biedanne
in reply to: pendean

Re-installing had no effect.
Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: biedanne

I suspect that export option is removing the AEC object "problem" your files contain. Glad it worked.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost