Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing and pdf colors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
292 Views, 2 Replies

Printing and pdf colors

Okay, so I'm new to this, but desperate times require desperate measures. I recently upgraded my computer, and use the same AutoCADLT 2012 software I used on the old system. However, now when I print drawings or make pdfs, they are in color instead of black and white. And the pdfs in color now copy in such a way that some of the layers appear faded, are very light, and are difficult to read. How do I get the prints and pdfs back to black and white, with no color? I'm self-taught on AutoCAD, so please try not to be too technical for me...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KateMorricalTowne
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forums!

To get your plots looking the way they used to, you need to make sure you're using the same Plot Style Tables (CTB/STB) that you were using before. Look for the pull-down menu in the upper-right corner of the *expanded* plot dialog. (If you don't see it, click the small arrow at the bottom right of the dialog to get the rest of the options.)

If the file you need isn't there, you may need to add the folder where it lives to your Support Files in Options.

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

First paragraph here will get you started, and more info after that to get you up to speed with doing more:
http://www.g-wlearning.com/CAD/9781605253282/student/ch28/PDF/SupMat02.pdf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost