Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palette text formatting

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
piergallini.sandro
520 Views, 2 Replies

Palette text formatting

Hi to all.

My name is Sandro
I have a LT 2015 in a new pc with a Nvidia quadro K1100 M and a QHD display + 3200x1800.

When I open any palette (for example, properties of objects) I find the title text of the options in a format that is too large for the box where is content and so on as shown in the attached photo.

Exist a comand in order to change the formatting of text in the palettes? I find in the options or in the properties but I can't find the command.

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@piergallini.sandro wrote:

Hi to all.

My name is Sandro
I have a LT 2015 in a new pc with a Nvidia quadro K1100 M and a QHD display + 3200x1800.

When I open any palette (for example, properties of objects) I find the title text of the options in a format that is too large for the box where is content and so on as shown in the attached photo.

Exist a comand in order to change the formatting of text in the palettes? I find in the options or in the properties but I can't find the command.

Thank you

I am having the same issue... Did you happen to find a fix to this?

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: keith.feldhaus

AutoCAD does not display properly and is not supported in QHD high resolution monitors. Read this from Autodesk, applies to all versions through 2016: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Odd-gra...

This workaround may help alleviate some of the issues until a version is designed for QHDs http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost