Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening etransmit dialogue in macro

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
456 Views, 1 Reply

Opening etransmit dialogue in macro

I am trying to set up a macro which will unload an xref, then etransmit the file and then finally reload the xref.

The xref parts seem to work fine, but I have run into some trouble with the etransmit portion of the macro. I want to make the macro for use by everyone in the office, so i want to set it up so that the etrans dialog box opens, which people are used to seeing when they etransmit (also automating this part of it is futile, since every single set of etransmits we do goes into a different folder from any previous). However I can't seem to get my macro to open the dialogue at all, just the command line version of etransmit.

^C^C_-xref u;xrefname;save;ETRANSMIT SECTION;_-xref r;xrefname;save;

I have tried using ~ after I enter the etransmit command, but that is rejected as an "invalid option keyword".

Does anyone know if there is a way to get to dialogue to open from a macro? Am I missing something simple and obvious?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Macros do not run pop-ups: basic simple rule and limitation.

Try training your users, and setting up defaults in eTransmit for them to select from instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost