Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Table Anomily

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
johnshort
230 Views, 2 Replies

Odd Table Anomily

I'm using Win 7 64 bit, and Lt 2012 64 bit, and no recent changes or upgrades.

I have a client template, which usually has no problems, until today that is. In the template in PS, there's a standard table 2 cols x 4 rows. Pretty simple, and I've been using it for months. Today it decided to make life hell, in that when I click in any cell, the table gets massive in size. Almost like I scaled it up 1000%. I tried to block it out, but with no luck. I also tried to copy it into another drawing, but there it gets huge. I must note, that I'm not using the template itself, but generating a new dwg. I can copy and paste it back into the template and everything is fine. If you click any cell of the other tables, you'll see the problem.

See attached

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: johnshort

Other than the fact you label everything STANDARD, which makes it difficult to decipher... .

You changed the text style STANDARD height to 43.5, which is used in the Table and defined in teh TABLESTYLE. Put it back, or better yet, create something unique for the table. Same goes for your table style name.

Message 3 of 3
johnshort
in reply to: pendean

Thanks dean

I hate it when other play with your templates.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost