Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No CTB file provided

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
losos
287 Views, 2 Replies

No CTB file provided

So it seems as though I'm in a bit of a pickle...

My company uses solely autocad LT 2012. The firm that works for us uses Revit. They submit autocad files to us, however, they're exported from Revit. There is no .CTB file associated with Revit->Autocad exports. 

However, the autocad files exported from Revit are not just one layer of lines. There are several layers, each with a different color associated with it. 

Does anyone have any quick workaround suggestions as to how I can quickly and easily be printing my file with proper line weights?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AcadAdamLT
in reply to: losos

Use command "CHPROP" and when it prompts you "Select object" type "All".

Then you can from the cursor dropdown select Lweight/Color/LTscale etc..

See if it can't work for you, Good luck! 🙂

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2016
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: losos

Forgive me, but what is the problem exactly? Can you not simply change the colors of the layers from theirs to yours, and use your CTB file? REVIT doesn't work like AutoCAD so they can't do much about it. Sadly it's all up to you, no quick fix.

You can use the tip above or use PROPERTIES command to ensure all the objects on all the layers are set to BYLAYER and any other setting your firm prefers for plotting output.

Post back if you get stuck somewhere, don;t forget to be detailed about what you have done first.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost