Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monochrome.ctb Missing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Orbitron
8581 Views, 4 Replies

Monochrome.ctb Missing

I am using AutoCAD LT 2011 on a Dell Optiplex 745 with Windows XP Professional SP3.

Today when I went to print, the dialog box says that the monochrome.ctb plotter style is "missing".  It had been working fine up until then.  I've searched all of the plotting folders and the Plot Styles Manager and all of them show the file there.  I've even replaced the original file with another copy, yet it still refuses to recognize the file.

Any ideas on how to correct this?  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Orbitron
in reply to: Orbitron

Hmmm....

Apparently, the file was corrupted somehow.  All others seem to be working fine.  Is there any way to correct this issue?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
pendean

At the command line in AutoCAD/LT, type STYLESMANAGER: the window that opens is where your session of AutoCAD is looking for plot style tables. Grab a fresh trouble-free one and plac it here. Perhaps a reinstall from another computer or your own may help.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

At the command line in AutoCAD/LT, type STYLESMANAGER the hit <enter>: the Window that opens is the location your current session is looking in for plot style tables. Is your missing one in there?

Message 5 of 5
Orbitron
in reply to: pendean

Thanks, but as I stated in my original question, I've done all of that.  Again, apparently it was just this one DWG file that was corrupt.  I copied the contents into a fresh drawing template and saved it with the original drawing number.  The problem has been eliminated.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost