Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring Stick Quit Working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kthr331
271 Views, 2 Replies

Measuring Stick Quit Working

AutoCAD 2013 LT. On the ribbon I hover over Utilities, a menu drops down, I click on the measuring stick, click the first point, click the second point just like I have done 1000's of times before and I get... Nothing. What could I have done to cause it to quit measuring? All ideas, suggestions, comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: kthr331

What changed in your PC when this started?
Which command is being launched? Look at the command line.
If you press F2 on the keyboard do you see the results you clicked?
Where's your command line? How many lines are displayed?
Message 3 of 3
kthr331
in reply to: pendean

Thanks pendean for considering and responding to my post. Apparently it's all operator error. This morning I started a new drawing and tried an F12 and received the distance in a separate window. A bit later I had to do a MIRRTEXT and change from 0 to 1. Sometimes afterward I tried the measuring stick again and it worked as I remember before the change. I went back and tried the drawing where I first noticed the promlem and it worked fine. When I checked the MIRRTEXT on that drawing it was set to 0. I tried a couple other drawings and all worked fine. The only thing that changed, or has been done differently during all this is the MIRRTEXT change to 1 on the drawing I'm currently working on. Whatever you did pendean fixed it. Thanks, K.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost