Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaders

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
SarahWhittington
165 Views, 4 Replies

Leaders

If you have left justify on in your leaders settings and the last line of text is shorter then the longest line of text then the leader shoulder stops as if it is attached to the longest line instead of extending the shoulder to the end of the last line of text. Is there a setting to make the leader line attach to the last line of text with the normal gap between end of shoulder and end of text.

Thanks for the help as I would like to use left justify but not have to worry about leaders hanging out in la la land.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Message 3 of 5

I am trying to have the multileader do this automatically. It is easier with the leader command. Is there a setting that I haven't seen yet that will put the landing a set distance from the last letter of the text no matter which line of text is the longest?

Thanks

Hope this makes sense
Message 4 of 5

Yes the picture helped and no I do not have an answer for you. Looking thru the Help menu I did not see a variable for you in this regard nor did I see a setting in the Multileader Manager window.

But none of this means that one does not exist.

regards,

cshade
Message 5 of 5

I did find that changing the Landing Gap to a negative number will force the line under. But this obviously would be different with different text.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost