Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT2014 Display Problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
AdminPEJ
349 Views, 2 Replies

LT2014 Display Problem

After upgrading to LT2014, I am having problems with one of our drawing files.  The particular file is our xplan which has several external references.  This xplan file is then referenced into our working drawings.  Sometime this morning, the xplan became unusable due to text, blocks, lines displaying much larger than they are.  These objects show up as large colored circles in model space.  I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like to help explain what is happening.  The strange thing is the working drawings display the xplan correctly.  We just can't work in the xplan.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: AdminPEJ

Welcome to the Forums

That looks like your lineweights are getting in the way.

Look at the bottom of your Autocad screen and you will see a row of 12 icons some are highlighted blue and some are grey. Find the one which is the fifth from the right (A cross which is highlighted blue) and click it so it is now grey

Alternatively at the command line type LWDISPLAY and change the setting to OFF

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 3
AdminPEJ
in reply to: hwalker

hwalker,

Thanks for the solution.  My employee must have hit that button and didn't know he did it.  I suspected that it was a drawing setting but could not not figure it out.

Thanks again.  This is a great forum!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost