Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icons missing in tool bars Autocad LT 2012

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jeff
353 Views, 6 Replies

Icons missing in tool bars Autocad LT 2012

I went to use my laptop with autocad LT 2012 which I do not use that much.  When I lookd all the Icons on the tool bars are missing.  The tabs still work but it is hard to figure out what they do.  I have not changed any settings.  Any body have this problem?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: jeff

Usually this is caused by a Registry Cleaner. Did you run one?

If you look in System Restore can you see any Windows Updates or maybe a restore point to when you last used LT 2012?

Do you have the disk and can do a Repair Install?

Message 3 of 7
jeff
in reply to: Charles_Shade

No registry cleaner.  Like I said I do not use my laptop that much any more.  The icons are grayed out and blank but still work.  Other than that nothing has changed.

Thanks for your help

Message 4 of 7
Charles_Shade

Do you have the disk to do a repair install?

Message 5 of 7
pendean

Windows System Restore back to a month or year it all worked would be the first thing to try.
A repair reinstall of LT2012 would be the second thing to try.
A removal of LT per Autodesk's guidelines (with registry edits to remove all Autodesk entries) and a reinstall of LT would be the third thing to try.

Simply changing your workspace to something else then back again may of course be all you need to do.

Message 6 of 7
jeff
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the help Dean

I have tried going back doing a reinstall nothing works.  So I am going to do the whole uninstll per autodesks guide lines.  One other thing every time I try to log on this site my password does not work.  So I have it reset then when I try to log on again it does not work again and have to reset it again. Weird.

Thanks for all your help.

Jeff

Message 7 of 7
philip.s

Hi Jeff,

I'd be more then happy to look into your password issue if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your preferred password or permission to reset it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost