Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you revert to autoCAD LT after it's been converted to Student Version?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mtinteriors
320 Views, 4 Replies

How do you revert to autoCAD LT after it's been converted to Student Version?

Hi, without knowing i pasted a furniture block from a Student Version into my licensed AutoCad LT... now it's printing with the student version watermark... any ideas how I can revert back to normal printing? The student Version was on a removable disk and not even installed on the machine... Please advise. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: mtinteriors

Google search it, and next time don't ignore the big warning LT provides when you do that (if you recklessly turned it off forever you can turn all those useful alerts back on in OPTIONS command).
Message 3 of 5
mtinteriors
in reply to: pendean

Hi, i'm new to LT and didn't not get a warning... Will definitely turn it back on. Do you know if reverting is actually possible? I tried googling it without any luck. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

There is a trick, but our hosts frown on it.
It will fix the one file usually.
Message 5 of 5
Charles_Shade

You will need to contact a reseller in your area or try and remove all the infected files from your system.

Delete the block immediately. You can use ADCENTER to Search for this Block in each drawing to find all instances of the block.

And delete those drawings as well.

Find a reseller.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost