Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancer jobs of AutoCAD LT

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
tanmayc2d
2302 Views, 9 Replies

Freelancer jobs of AutoCAD LT

Please suggest me some good links for freelancer jobs of AutoCAD LT. I searched for it and found that jobs are available for Solidworks, pro-E & AutoCAD full version. These jobs are totally based on 3D. My system only supports AutoCAD LT hence can't take AutoCAD Full Version jobs. I can do mechanical (with scaling), electrical and electronic (without scaling) drawings in AutoCAD LT. The websites which I searched are Elance.com and freelancer.in. Please find the samples of my work as attachments in bitmap.

Thanks in Advance

C2D E7500 2.93 GHz | 4GB DDR2 | Asus P5KPL-AM/PS | LG 20" 1600 X 900 | 500 GB Seagate | XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB DDR2 | Corsair VS 350
| APC 600 VA | Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit | AutoCAD LT 2011 32-bit |
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: tanmayc2d

There are many job-seeking websites you can post and search in, and you can also explore this forum site:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Classifieds/bd-p/119

Message 3 of 10
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: pendean

Btw OP your system WILL support full AutoCAD...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 4 of 10
tanmayc2d
in reply to: Bob_Zurunkle

I was informed earlier in the AutoCAD Forum that I need atleast 8 GB RAM for smooth functioning of AutoCAD Full Version which my Motherboard doesn't support.

C2D E7500 2.93 GHz | 4GB DDR2 | Asus P5KPL-AM/PS | LG 20" 1600 X 900 | 500 GB Seagate | XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB DDR2 | Corsair VS 350
Message 5 of 10
Bob_Zurunkle

Pish tosh! I still have my old similar PC, and it was running AutoCAD 2011, full Revit Architecture (educational), Inventor (educational), SolidWorks, sketchup plus a few others...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 6 of 10
pendean

4Gig is 'good enough' as long as your harddrive is not over 75% full, and you enjoy occasional long coffee breaks between large file saves and 'open' functions 🙂

Message 7 of 10
Charles_Shade

And a good graphics card that does not pull from system resources

Message 8 of 10
dgorsman

That may have been mis-heard, or passed on from a mis-communication.  You are running a 32-bit operating system and 32-bit software which won't take advantage of the additional RAM.  Thats different than the motherboard not supporting it.  Most laptops produced within the past half-decade will readily support 8 GB RAM (usually more), and certainly any recent desktop will support anywhere from 12 - 32 GB.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 9 of 10
tanmayc2d

Running Full AutoCAD 2011 32-bit on my PC now. Thanks for pointing out the fact.

Message 10 of 10
nices

Hi,
I am professional architect. My work experience 13 years. I am expert of all king cad design and 3d. i am ready for do your design work.

I am interested do your design work. i have experience of commercial, residential and factory compliance design Exterior 3d, Interior 3d. i have experience of us based architecture working drawing. so i will provide good service to your design work. just now i am free. please give me your design work. i will promise to i am better service to your design work. Thank you.

Best Regard!
Md.Aslam
E-mail: annexcst@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost