Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error on Win2K Terminal Server

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
234 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Error on Win2K Terminal Server

Hello, I have a Dell Dual 850mhz with 2 gig of ram running Win2k Terminal server. I have installed Office 2k, Volo View, Adobe reader 4.0, WinZip 8.0, Citrix Metaframe XP, and MS Project. I have an ATI Rage IIC with the most current drivers and I am using the basic mouse Drivers.
When I install AutoCadLT 2002 it installs fine, no errors. No errors when I reboot. When I run AutoCadLT it opens fine but about 5 min into it I get a “FATAL ERROR: Un handled Access Violation Reading 0x0040 Exception at 6ce39eh.
I have tried to kill any un-essential processes before running it and installing it but that does not help. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try running it in windows safe mode.
If it works, then it would be a hardware/software conflict on the
machine. There are a couple of programs that may cause an error like
this, itpro32 or armon32 ( in task manager).
If it does not run then it may be a bad install.

--
Robert Boston
PSG Product Support, Americas
WW Support & Services, Autodesk
Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I dont have any of the processed running that have been metioned. I have installed it a few times with the same results, do you know of anyone running autocad Lt on Terminal server?

Thanks,

Aaron
Message 4 of 4
jonulfsson

I'm having the same problem. I've installed Autocad Lt on a Metaframe XP-server with no other apps installed and it crashes with the same error message every time I start working with Autocad.
I've posted a new topic regarding this problem, if I get any input there I'll post it here too.
Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost