Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors in Paper space not displaying the right colors

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
christiaan321
6608 Views, 6 Replies

Colors in Paper space not displaying the right colors

Good day.

I'm having difficulty in correcting my display. Please help.

When editing in Model space, I use colors like green and yellow on the black background, just for ease in editing.

When switching to paper space though, it shows the same colors, ea green, and yellow...but, when I click on the item, whether it's a line or a text box, the color shows 255 (Black).

Could anyone please help me set my AutoCad LT 2011 to show the true colors in Paper Space?

Thank you.

Christiaan

PC:

Windows 7 Pro-64bit

4GB 1600MHz-DDR3

Intel i3 530

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: christiaan321

There is no fix for a Windows display issue like that inside AutoCAD: does it happen with all drawings, or just a few or one?

You could try updated video card drivers, sometimes a downgrade helps, sometiems with Win7 turning off the default Aero theme can help.

Message 3 of 7
christiaan321
in reply to: pendean

Hi there, thanks for the reply. It's like that with all my drawings. One of my colleagues, also work with Windows 7, and yet theirs work fine.

I have changed some layer settings, and then some of the colors show fine, but it seems like it is bigger than just layers. I just have no idea where to change these settings.

It's not like the colors are faded or something like that, it's showing the wrong color all together. For black it shows green, and for black on another part it shows yellow.

Any suggestions? 

Message 4 of 7
pendean

Are you sure your viewport in paperspace does not have a color override? You can do that using LAYER command while inside the viewport, a feature that's been around for recent releases.

Is your PC and the other 100% identical "clone" in every aspect?

Message 5 of 7
christiaan321
in reply to: pendean

Ok, that sounds like something to look at. Could you please help me with that? No the two computers are not clones, as the other person is using AutoCad 2011 3D. But when I send the drawings, they open it fine, and all the colors show up fine.

Please help met to reset the color override.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
Modman_4

Hit F1 and look into VPcolor

I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂
Message 7 of 7
pendean

If they see no issues in color, then my suggestion is not it.

By clone I meant hardware (PC, video card, drivers etc.) not AutoCAD, sorry I was not specific.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost