Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocks Disappearing in Layout

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2834 Views, 4 Replies

Blocks Disappearing in Layout

Hi

I have inserted blocks into my model space, however when I flick to my layout they dissappear. Also when I pulled a table in from another drawig directly onto my layout the blocks inserted in that dissappear also. Can anyone help?

Would be heaps appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
drjohn
in reply to: Anonymous

Could it be an annotative block and the scale factor not set correctly?

Regards,

DJ

Message 3 of 5
heinsite

Click on one of the blocks (or table) in Model space that isn't showing up correctly in the Layout viewport and look at its Properties for Annotative scale.  If that scale does not match the scale of your viewport then it will not show up.  You need to make sure that annotative objects have scales that match the viewports you want to see them in.

You can test this also by changing the scale setting in Model space.  If those blocks disappear there (or change in size) you'll have an answer as to what is going on.

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Another thing you may want to check is that a layer that the blocks use is not frozen in the Layout Viewport

Regards Lawson

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 5 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle

OP your model space CANNOSCALE has to be set to match your anticipated layout space viewport scale, before you insert the annotative object(s). Otherwise you can select the objects and add the annotation scale to them through the properties manager...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost