AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

perryheather
Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

Batch plotting errors in Autocad LT 2010

206 Views, 2 Replies
06-22-2012 08:13 AM

I am having issues batch plotting in LT 2010.

I am using Windows Vista.

I go to the batch plot.  Load the drawings I want to plot.  I then load the page setup I want to use.  None of the files plot.  The error says that the device doesn't support the output size.  

The weird thing is that I can plot using those same page setups individual files, just not as a batch.  

PLEASE HELP!

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: Batch plotting errors in Autocad LT 2010

06-22-2012 11:10 AM in reply to: perryheather

PUBLISH command allows for an alternate pagesetup to be used: ensure that you are not doing that, imposing a pagesetup (printer/plotter choice and/or paper size) that does not work.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
perryheather
Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)

Re: Batch plotting errors in Autocad LT 2010

06-22-2012 11:18 AM in reply to: pendean
I'm sure I'm not doing that. Actually any of our page setups should work and each page setup that I choose doesn't work for the batch. It works for the individual file, just not for the batch.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.