Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad vs autocad lt for a tablet

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
615 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad vs autocad lt for a tablet

Im going to be running one of these on a tablet to do minimal drafting and was curious if one is easier on the machine then the other. If i have the full version of autocad and am only using it to draft small 2d projects will it run the same as if i had autocad lt doing the same drafts?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

neither are optimized for a tablet yet

you still need a mouse and keyboard to make use of both programs for the most part

no Autocad will probably use more resources not much than autocad LT

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Ok thanks, i have a 2 in 1 tablet with windows 8.1 and it runs Autocad `student version` fine for what im doing but i did notice when a draft gets larger it tends to run a little slower. Was mainly checking if Autocad LT would run it any better then the full version or if the difference is so minimal that the LT purchase would be a waiste for now.
Message 4 of 4
pendean

It's the same core program for both variants, so you will see little speed gain between the two.
Tablets are just not designed for the horsepower AutoCAD/LT require so expect slowness.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost