Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2014 won't open after recent update

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
kevinweinberg
3604 Views, 9 Replies

Autocad LT 2014 won't open after recent update

I recently applied the ACAD LT 2014 update and now I get the loading splash screen showing everything loading, but when it looks like it's done it closes every time. I've restarted the computer multiple times, but I cannot get it to open.

Help!???

thanks!

Kevin

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
nestly2
in reply to: kevinweinberg

If you're using a Stand-alone license, perhaps try resetting it. 

How to reset your stand-alone Autodesk product license

Message 3 of 10

Have you tried to uninstall the update? If you suspected it's the one that cause problem, you might want to try uninstall it first.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 4 of 10

How do I uninstall the update?
Message 5 of 10
pendean
in reply to: kevinweinberg

Reinstall LT2014, or try a slightly risky Windows System Restore: either way, back up any personal customizations you have in place first.
Message 6 of 10

Sorry for the late reply.

You can go to program and features then click view installed updates on the left sidebar.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
Message 7 of 10

This didn't work -- the file wasn't there (I also searched and couldn't find the file elsewhere).

Thanks for the suggestion...

Message 8 of 10

when I load this up, i dont see it in the list of installed updates... ? gah, this is killing me!
Message 9 of 10

You probably didn't get it installed succesfully. 

Can you check in ABOUT? Type ABOUT then enter.

Do you see SP1 in product version as below? Mine says AutoCAD 2014 SP1.

about_version.png

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
Message 10 of 10

So I just uninstalled the program all together and re-registered and applied the update after re-installing and that worked. It came back up with no issues. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost