Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Lt

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jamesturner
375 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCad Lt

My desk and PC has changed but now I am not anle to get autocad lt to work. I have it installed but I donr know my password are anything.

James

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: jamesturner

Hi James,

Did you export the license with the LTU or are you going through the standard installation and activation process? What site are you trying to log into?

Message 3 of 7
pendean

It's on the product box or disk case: ask the person that installed it for you.
Or you need to contact an Autodesk reseller in your region for help. No one here can get you that info.
Message 4 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: pendean

OP - Do not list your Serial Number on this site or any other site.

customersupport@autodesk.com is another avenue.

Message 5 of 7
mtinteriors
in reply to: philip.s

James, are you able to help me out reverting back to a licenced AutoCad LT 2012 version? It switched to a Student Version (water mark during printing) from pasting a furniture block into it?

Message 6 of 7
pendean

Your file is tainted from the inserted content: it has nothing to do with your license.
Message 7 of 7
jamesturner

I am sorry for any confusion and I do appreciate the help. Thank You all. I work for a big company and autoCad lt is installed on most pc's not everyone uses it. It is there for those who do. I try to open it up and I cant get it to work for me. I think my job, the people I work with should give me the info I need but they havent. I will try to get help from here at work like I should be able to. Thank you to all that try to help.

James

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost