Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD license and subscription on wrong account

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
kfavrow
1400 Views, 9 Replies

AutoCAD license and subscription on wrong account

Our license and support subscription was registered to my personal E-Mail address. We want to change it to our general E-Mail. How do I do this if our general E-Mail is already an AutoDesk account? 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: kfavrow

Go through subscription support for, well, support for this item 🙂
Or the reseller that you bought the subscription from as well.
Message 3 of 10
kfavrow
in reply to: pendean

I'm feeling extremely lost trying to find support here. Where is my subscription support? I thought that's where I was posting now... 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Message 4 of 10
kfavrow

For quick mention, when I click my subscription support it just sends me here:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=17638354&siteID=123112&linkID=17690248
Message 5 of 10
amanda.k

Hi Ken,

I understand you are having issues as your Subscription Center account was assigned to the incorrect email address. You will need to change the Contract Manager to the desired general email address. I'd be happy to do this for you if you send me a PM (Click on my "amanda.k" user name, then "Send this user a Private Message" with your Contract Number or Serial Number, and the full name / email of the new Contract Manager.

To change a Contract Manager, you would normally follow the instructions in the link below.

How to change your Software Coordinator or Contract Manager

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 6 of 10
kfavrow
in reply to: amanda.k

Thank You so much. I've sent the PM. Much appreciated. 

Message 7 of 10
amanda.k

Hello Ken,

I've made the requested change as detailed in the PM. Please be aware that due to synching time, the request may not complete for a few hours. The new Contract Manager will get an email when this update is complete.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can assist you further!

Amanda Kinley
Message 8 of 10
kfavrow
in reply to: amanda.k

We received the confirmation E-Mail, but when I log on as the new general account (here: https://accounts.autodesk.com/) I don't see the support or download options. Is it likely still syncing even though we received the E-Mail?

Thanks again. 

Message 9 of 10
amanda.k

Hi Ken,

Please log in at the link below and enter your credentials. Since this is the first time logging in you may have to verify some additional information before getting to the home page. I've included some helpful links below as well.

Subscription Center Sign In

How to download Autodesk software from Subscription Center

How to request web support from Subscription Center

Let me know if this solves it or if you have any additional questions!

Amanda Kinley
Message 10 of 10
omotoshoa

Hello, mine is a bit different. My colleague registered his account to my PC with princesageonlinebranding@gmail.com, I want to change it on my pc to link to my account omotoshoa@gmail.com. Please, I can't seem to find it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost