Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 installation shows only language pack as option.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
681 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014 installation shows only language pack as option.

When trying to install AutoCAD LT 2014 on Win XP 32 bit, the second window (after clicking the Install button) shows only the Language Pack checkbox option. A red warning signal (ø) appears next no the checkbox telling there are no AutoCAD LT installed on computer (see attached image).

There are ofcourse no AutoCAD installed on the computer as that's what I'm trying to do.

Also gets an error message saying the setupUi.dll cannot befound (see second attached image)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Restore your OS prior to your first attempt to install CAD.

Where are you getting the download from?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hi.

Thanks for reply.

The error shows on a different PC too, also with Win XP 32 bit. So I do not suspect the OS to be the fault.

Download has been done from Subscription Center.

The same errors occur when trying to install from the media (DVD)

See attached image for another error message that appears.

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Since you are on Subscription your best option would be to open a case regarding this and let Autodesk work through and answer for you.

If I remember a Language pack issue that I had once the fix was to remove the Key from the Registry for the Language pack. Subscription center help gave me the solution and then the install went without a hitch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost