Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 09 Attributible Blocks in AutoCAD LT 13 not working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Colleenhh
508 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 09 Attributible Blocks in AutoCAD LT 13 not working

I have my title blocks, detail titles, bugs and other attributable blocks set up in 2007 and am using them in 2009. When I double click on the block to open the dialogue box in vs 2013 I don't know what to do with the dialogue box that comes up. I am an average user and someone helped me set up these original attributable blocks, but I feel confident to modify them through 2009. But I don't know what to do with this dialogue box. I just want to be able to fill in the text I want in each field.

I've attached a pdf showing the two dialogue boxes I get, one with 2009 and one with 2013.

I think this probably has a simple answer. Much appreciation for any help with this.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Colleenhh

2009 is the old classic editor (read the header on the pop-up).
2013 is using the new editor (read the header on the pop-up).
You can still use the old command by typing it or if you want by changing the double-click behavior to use the old command in CUI's double-click: the old command is ATTEDIT command, the new command is EATTEDIT command.
Message 3 of 3
Colleenhh
in reply to: pendean

Hey, thanks, Dean for the almost instant answer. That worked!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost