cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Richard
2592 Views, 5 Replies

Symbols

Does anyone know if you can purchase architectural symbols which can be added to Freestyle?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
crounsl
in reply to: Richard

We do not currently sell symbols which can be used with Freestyle.  That said, we may add some in future releases.  Are there specific symbols that you would like to see included?

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
Message 3 of 6
fcasillo
in reply to: crounsl

Is there a way to import DWG symbols into my Freestyle Symbol Library?  Having a hard time doing so and would like to import restaurant equipment symbols that I already have rather than creating them all.  Appreciate any insight.

Thanks      

Message 4 of 6
fklaczak

i've just downloaded student version of freestyle and got the similar probelm. i need to import KNX symbols library in to the program and have no i idea how to do it.

Message 5 of 6
Richard

I had the same problem trying to import Symbols from another CAD program, namely QuickCad and Turbo Cad.

AotoCAD Freestyle should expand their symbols, especially Architectural symbols. Just have to wait and see.

Message 6 of 6
wfpbarretta

I would like to insert a symbol for a grand piano in my floorplan. I couldn't find one in your symbols library. Is there a way to load additional symbol libraries either from you or another vender for use with Freestyle?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report