AutoCAD Freestyle

Contributor
caddave
Message 1 of 2 (588 Views)

Starting AutoCAD problem/Errors - AutoCAD MEP

588 Views, 1 Replies
09-08-2010 12:57 PM

Hi Guys,

I've installed AutoCAD MEP 2010 and everything went smooth with installation.  But when I hit the short cut to start AutoCAD I get 2 errors, as per the attachments.  I've tried everything I knew, and still didn't work.  Like I've tried to repair, and reinstall, making a new account and using it from a new account and non seems to be working.  Can anyone look at the error pictures and let me know if you know what the problem is?

Thanks,

Dave

Board Manager
crounsl
Message 2 of 2 (573 Views)

Re: Starting AutoCAD problem/Errors - AutoCAD MEP

09-09-2010 06:30 PM in reply to: caddave

hi -

This board is dedicated to AutoCAD Freestyle discussions.  You may want to post your question to the AutoCAD MEP board - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-MEP/bd-p/61

Lisa

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community