AutoCAD Freestyle

pritchac
Message 1 of 4 (381 Views)

Project Cooper Dimension

381 Views, 3 Replies
10-28-2009 02:43 PM
Hi,
Just installed Project Cooper and was looking for a way to get dimensions in 1/8 ths. It looks like the smallest increment it will go down to is a 1/4". Is there something I am missing?
Thanx
Employee
yschober
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

Re: Project Cooper Dimension

10-28-2009 04:17 PM in reply to: pritchac
Unfortunately, we currently don't have a way to adjust the precision for dimensions, but it is definitely on our to-do list and it's good to know that this is something that you need.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of drawing are you working on where you need dimensions that are precise down to 1/8 inch?

Thanks,
Yan
pritchac
Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)

10-29-2009 07:33 AM in reply to: pritchac
Yan,
I am working on a project with acrylic sheets. The acrylic sheets I am using are 3/8" and 1/4". It's a simple design and that's why I chose to try Project Cooper. It's a nice, simple, easy to use program that has all the functionality that I need. The reason I asked if the dimensions could be set to a lower scale was because when I was using the rectangle tool, the dimensions were actually showing up in 1/8th and 1/16th inch increments.
Thanx
Curt
Employee
yschober
Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)

10-29-2009 08:04 AM in reply to: pritchac
Hi Curt,

Thanks for the additional information and we're glad that Project Cooper is working for you. Your project sounds really interesting - please keep us in the loop on how things progress.

Unfortunately, the dimensions that are part of an object (like a rectangle for example) have a different precision value than the dimensions generated by the dimension tool. We're working on fixing this and are hoping to include this fix with our next product update.

Thanks,
Yan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community