Did you mean: 

Project Cooper Dimension

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pritchac
685 Views, 3 Replies

Project Cooper Dimension

Hi,
Just installed Project Cooper and was looking for a way to get dimensions in 1/8 ths. It looks like the smallest increment it will go down to is a 1/4". Is there something I am missing?
Thanx
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
yschober
in reply to: pritchac

Unfortunately, we currently don't have a way to adjust the precision for dimensions, but it is definitely on our to-do list and it's good to know that this is something that you need.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of drawing are you working on where you need dimensions that are precise down to 1/8 inch?

Thanks,
Yan
Message 3 of 4
pritchac

Yan,
I am working on a project with acrylic sheets. The acrylic sheets I am using are 3/8" and 1/4". It's a simple design and that's why I chose to try Project Cooper. It's a nice, simple, easy to use program that has all the functionality that I need. The reason I asked if the dimensions could be set to a lower scale was because when I was using the rectangle tool, the dimensions were actually showing up in 1/8th and 1/16th inch increments.
Thanx
Curt
Message 4 of 4
yschober

Hi Curt,

Thanks for the additional information and we're glad that Project Cooper is working for you. Your project sounds really interesting - please keep us in the loop on how things progress.

Unfortunately, the dimensions that are part of an object (like a rectangle for example) have a different precision value than the dimensions generated by the dimension tool. We're working on fixing this and are hoping to include this fix with our next product update.

Thanks,
Yan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report