Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product availability internationally

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
gxcartemis
1324 Views, 8 Replies

Product availability internationally

HI, my Free Trial period has now expired which means that I can't even look at the drawings I've created. I run two eNewsletters in the Landscape industry and have been a great advocate of Freestyle in Australia (see my Software Review - "Professional design just got a whole lot easier" at http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410323427 Please advise when I will be able to purchase a copy or how I can extend my free trial period. Grahame
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
crounsl
in reply to: gxcartemis

Please send us your contact information via this form and we will inform you when Freestyle is available in your region.

https://autocadfreestyle.autodesk.com/feedback

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
Message 3 of 9
StephenMBindon

So, we are still waiting for international sales. It's still on sale on the Autodesk website, and we "internationals" can't even buy the electronic download version! Why not? I can understand physical shipping product not being available worldwide, but why not an electronic download purchase from the Autodesk website????

Message 4 of 9
gxcartemis

Time for a follow up, guys. The trial version was ready to use as far as I was concerned. It's been three months now and not even a hint of when it might be available internationally.

Message 5 of 9
crounsl

hi -

I'm afraid that I don't have an update on this yet.  We hope to expand distribution soon and if you have asked us to add your name to our list, we'll inform you as soon as Freestyle is available in your region.

Lisa

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
Message 6 of 9
jeffaceoakbarn
in reply to: crounsl

Hi - I tried and then bought the Freestyle package in the US. Now I have returned to the UK. The software called home after for an update and now states it will not work in my region. As I have drawings on this package I would like it to run. How can this be achieved?

Message 7 of 9
crounsl
in reply to: jeffaceoakbarn

Per the Autodesk End User Licsense Agreement, you are only authorized to use the software in the Territory where it was purchased.  Since Freestyle is not available in the UK, you will not be able to open the software if it makes a "call home" for an update.

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
Message 8 of 9
jeffaceoakbarn

Dear Lisa - I assume once you, Autodesk, have made this particular product available in the UK the software I have paid for will be able to be activated. Is this correct?

Message 9 of 9
crounsl

Unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated than that.  Because the serial number came from the US, the activation will only work in the US. 

Please contact me directly at lisa.crounse at autodesk.com to see what we can do about this.

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report