AutoCAD Freestyle

Zarsoth
Message 1 of 2 (622 Views)

Missing kitchen symbols in Freestyle

622 Views, 1 Replies
10-10-2010 01:15 PM

When I first got Freestyle I drew up my kitchen and use the kitchen cabinet symbols to draw it. It was a top down plan view. But now when I try on access the kitchen symbols I only get profile symbols (face on) and not the top down symbols. Anyone know where the other symbols went.

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 2 (598 Views)

Re: Missing kitchen symbols in Freestyle

10-18-2010 02:42 PM in reply to: Zarsoth

We haven’t changed the Kitchen symbols library since Freestyle has been commercially released.  The only plan view symbols are kitchen sinks.  Perhaps you can find symbols you are looking for under Appliances.  There are some plan view symbols for refrigerators, ranges, and dishwashers. 

Please note that with the current Freestyle update you can create your own symbols and add them into the symbols library.  To add a symbol, select the object you would like to be added to symbols library, then either click on PLUS (+) sign at the left bottom corner of the Symbol Libraries pallet or right click on the selection and choose ‘Create symbol from Selection’.

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community