AutoCAD Freestyle

Mobojo001
Message 1 of 3 (498 Views)

Media CD

498 Views, 2 Replies
01-07-2011 12:14 PM

I was wondering if there was a way to download an .iso or equivilent to make a media CD for back up.  My supervisor likes to have CD backups of all of our programs incase we have problems such as unable to get online.

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 3 (479 Views)

Re: Media CD

01-11-2011 11:54 AM in reply to: Mobojo001

During purchasing Freestyle, Autodesk Store provides an option for requesting Freestyle Boxed shipment.  If you purchased Freestyle via Autodesk Store, I would suggest contacting them for finding out your options for obtaining Freestyle installation media.

Autodesk Store - Contact Us

Autodesk Store - Freestyle

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Board Manager
crounsl
Message 3 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: Media CD

01-24-2011 09:43 AM in reply to: Mobojo001

If you are not able to get replacement media through the Store please contact me directly at lisa.crounse at autodesk.com and I will help you out.

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community