Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for Freestyle

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
768 Views, 4 Replies

License for Freestyle

It is very difficult to get an answer to a question about anything concerning Autodesk!  My question should be very simple; If I buy the Autocad-Freestyle program, am I required to renew the license every year, and if so how much is the renewal, or is there a license for this product at all?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
avto
in reply to: Anonymous

There is no annual license for Freestyle, so when you purchase Freestyle, you pay once for the current release and use it many years.  New release of Freestyle would require a new license though.

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks for the answer, I'm leaning toward purchasing the 'Freestyle', but only on the basis of the current special.  I don't use such things very often, but do work on small projects, and I'm interested.  Thanks again.

Message 4 of 5
crounsl

hi DadKel -

I am the product manager for AutoCAD Freestyle.  I am just curious to know if a subscription license would be more appealing than the one time price for you.  For example, if  would you be interested in, say, having a licsense for 4 (6/8/whatever) months versus paying the one time price for unlimited use?

Lisa

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

The one time license is what I was interested in.  Thank you for your response.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report