AutoCAD Freestyle

windepot
Message 1 of 2 (1,324 Views)

Custom Library??

1324 Views, 1 Replies
03-03-2011 08:21 PM

I downloaded the free trial freestyle 3 months ago and was able to play around with saving my drawings into the custom library.  I purchased a software version 1.8 and it does NOT have custom library at all. I am assuming I did not purchase the same version as the one I used for trial. I am scratching my head how I can get to some support area to get updated version. The whole reason I purchased was to use the custom library and I just spent $$ and can't use the software. Any suggestions??

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 2 (1,311 Views)

Re: Custom Library??

03-04-2011 01:35 PM in reply to: windepot

I’m curious where and when did you purchased Freestyle, as of January 31, 2011, AutoCAD® Freestyle software has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

The latest Freestyle build version is: R18.1.49.035

Location of the custom library is

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD Freestyle\R1\enu\Support\CustomSymbols

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community