Did you mean: 

Autocad Freestyle - International Release

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
FancyNancy
648 Views, 0 Replies

Autocad Freestyle - International Release

Hi

Can someone at Autocad please respond to this issue (see my previous post below). 

Seems to be a lot of discussion regarding the ethics of encouraging international trials for Freestyle without a clear caveat that it will only be registered for use in the USA and Canada.

I think some of your trial users deserve an answer, particularly when many of us have spent weeks learning to use the product only to find of this exclusion after trying to purchase the product, or in my case having purchased it.

If you are not going to release this product for Australia PLEASE say so and we will make other plans.  If you are ...... PLEASE provide the timeline ASAP.

Cheers, Nancy

Previous Post

I ordered a boxed version of Freestyle ex Oregon USA (home) to take with me to Australia as a key resource for a tempory assignment I have for 6 months.  I wont be taking my PC (new laptop waiting for me) and I need to be certain that I can load/use Freestyle once I get there. 

I am alarmed at reading that many have bought this software only to find the 'fine print' that it is not useable outside USA and Canada. 

I have invested a lot of time in learning this product both on the trial version and with colleagues that have this software and cannot see the point in learning another package when our company has standardised on Autocad.

I bought Freestyle as an American, in the USA and at a loss to understand why I cannot use it during my travels.  Clearly I could have used it down under if I travelled with my old laptop ...... as I am sure many do.

I would apprecaite understanding why Autocad is limiting this fine product to just 2 countries.

Could you please give a date for Freestyles international release?

Could you also confirm that Autocad will honor those 'boxed' purchases, that have found their way overseas and 'apparently' cannot be used .......... once the product is released for interational sale?  

Regards, Nancy

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report