Valued Contributor pdn
Valued Contributor
pdn
Message 1 of 5 (2,424 Views)

some expresstools commands not working

2424 Views, 4 Replies
07-11-2012 07:01 AM

Hi

I installed express tools with ACADE abd ACAD, some of them don't work, example:

_.sysvdlg Unknown command "SYSVDLG".  Press F1 for help.

other commands missing:

arctextx, txt2mtxt,mocoro,dimex,dimin,qlattach

any idea

Thx in advance

Patrick

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 5 (2,413 Views)

Re: some expresstools commands not working

07-12-2012 12:44 PM in reply to: pdn

Is DEMANDLOAD set to 3? required.

At the command line, type EXPRESSTOOLS: if it fails, ET was not installed. If it works, it will load your ETs. Follow it with EXPRESSMENU command.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Valued Contributor pdn
Valued Contributor
pdn
Message 3 of 5 (2,409 Views)

07-13-2012 12:00 AM in reply to: pdn

Hello Dean

Tried that already, worked perfectly but nothing changed, still some commands missing

(although always the same) seems that it won't load certain .arx files

I can load the file manually (for example sysvdlg.arx) and then the command will work

don't understand why "most" of the commands are loaded and some are not, have been searching where in the ACAD startup the loading appears but could not find it

Regards

Patrick

eric
Message 4 of 5 (2,112 Views)

10-16-2012 12:22 PM in reply to: pdn

I am experiencing the same problem. I followed all of the directions I could find to load Expresstools and I cant get the one command that I want to use to work (along with others). All I want to do is make my own linetypes. If someone could tell me how to either a) fix Expresstools or b) tell me how to do this without using Expresstools, I would appreciate it.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 5 of 5 (2,046 Views)

10-25-2012 06:14 AM in reply to: pdn

When you installed your AutoCAD version, did you "migrate" from an older version?

Uninstalling and reinstalling Express Tools from your program disk not an option?

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.