AutoCAD Express Tools

Valued Contributor
Bishop
Message 1 of 3 (860 Views)

Superhatch is inconsistant

860 Views, 2 Replies
06-25-2001 02:47 AM
We have 1 machine in the office that when using superhatch it will not "hatch" the entire area as one hatch, it breaks it into separate image based pieces. The rest of the office, it hatches as one entity so it can be changed easily. Even if we use the group command, it will not group them. Any ideas?
fatal
Message 2 of 3 (860 Views)

Re: Superhatch is inconsistant

08-30-2004 09:04 PM in reply to: Bishop
Did you ever figure this problem out? I've just encountered the same thing. Working fine one minute, splitting up the hatches the next?
Thanks!
ANG3L1C1TY
Message 3 of 3 (794 Views)

Re: Superhatch is inconsistant

03-29-2012 05:34 PM in reply to: Bishop

Still no solutions for this? i prefer my hatch to be separate, but now its grouped together. is there a setting to toggle between grouped and selectable for superhatch?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community