AutoCAD Express Tools

AutoCAD Express Tools

pdwebbco
Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Glitches in installing AutoCAD R14 Bonus menu in AutoCAD 2002

212 Views, 1 Replies
11-20-2002 12:17 AM
This is the sequence of text on the command line that appears whenever I open a file after I have installed AutoCAD 14 Bonus utilities in AutoCAD 2002. "BURST loaded. Type BURST to...(etc.)""CHT loaded." "COUNT loaded. Start command with COUNT." "CROSSREF loaded.(etc.)" And it goes on for CROSSREF,FIND,GATTE,"ssx",TEXTFIT,XDATA,XLIST.LSP,XPLODE,& ASCPOINT.Then it gives an error message "Cannot load os_util" twice.After pressing the OK button, it continues on to "AutoCAD Bonus Layer Tools loaded.""EXTRIM loaded....EXCHPROP...GETSEL...""AutoCAD menu utilities loaded. AutoCAD Bonus Menu loaded. AutoCAD bonus Utilities loaded." Then it repeats the whole set of text and error message again.
How do I remedy this? I have tried removing os_util from the AutoCAD folder using Explorer since APPLOAD won't load or unload it. Yet it seems to be stuck in memory. Except for bns_util.arx, and a few .dcl files which I had moved to the Support folder, all other bonus files are in a separate folder under AutoCAD 2002.
*Healy, Patrick
Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: Glitches in installing AutoCAD R14 Bonus menu in AutoCAD 2002

11-27-2002 12:20 AM in reply to: pdwebbco
forget bonus tools. some of these routines are now in acad. get the new
express tools, and be sure to install using the utility, otherwise you will
have trouble.

PJ
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.